Differentiated requirements, differentiated solutions
Greater efficiency with custom-fit installation and functional models
Prototype creation, taking into account near-production standard processes in Karben, Korbach, and Lyon
- 50 employees in 3-shift operation
- Approx. 5,000 hose lines per month
- Approx. 12-day throughput time per order
- 3D measurement stations and CNC-controlled bending machines for practically any geometry
- Individual molded hose production possible, too
Production Technology – efficient and innovative
All common processes for reliable, high-volume production:
Bending and joining techniques, cold transformation, surface refinement
- Automation for cost-efficient production
- Hydroforming saves energy, materials, and joining operations
- Plastics processing
State-of-the-art testing technology for absolute functional reliability
- Pressurization cycle test under temperature and vibration stressing
- Acoustics tuning on the HPS test stand
- Impermeability and volume increase
- Temperature and pressure resistance
- Noise and vibration damping
- Shaker test
- Corrosion test
- Purity test
- Material analyses
Quality management at every location
Process-integrated quality assurance ensures the reproducibly high quality of our products.
- We test hose lines continuously during the production process.
- "Specific process control" ensures high process reliability – the relevant main characteristics are documented and defined as parameters for all processes.
- All production sites have been certified in accordance with TS 16949.