Constructed to work as hard as you do. Introduced in 2010 as the first friction drive track on John Deere, the Trackman® track is the preferred track for demanding friction-drive applications.
- 2.75" fully-molded tread lugs.
- 1.5" heavy duty carcass.
- Fully-molded guide lugs for easy transition at drive and idler.
- Greater longevity and durability in large applications.
Features & benefits
- Patented galvanized cable for improved corrosion resistance and longer life.
- MAXXTUFF™ steel belting provides the highest concentration of reinforcement in the market.
- 20% thicker carcass resists cuts, punctures and other damage.